Here are a few Father’s Day-themed events/specials going on around town this Sunday (as in 2 days away!):
- Father’s Day Brunch, 10am-3pm at Parker’s on Ponce: carving station, omelette station, pancakes, fresh fruits, shrimp and grits, eggs benedict, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, breads, desserts and more. Adults: $35, Seniors $25, Kids 7-12 $15, Kids 6 & under free. Call 404-924-2230 for reservations.
- Sunday brunch buffet and Sunday Supper for dad at Wahoo! Grill.
- Celebrate Father’s Day with Iberian Pig and receive a Father’s Day package to all Dads: $20 gift card good at any Castellucci Hospitality Group, golf analysis and lesson, car wash and a haircut at a top salon. Call 404-371-8800 for reservations.
- Take Dad on a scooter ride at Twist ‘n’ Scoot or go with him to check out the new Evelo Electric Bicycles.
- Mingei World Arts has some great unique gifts for dad including handmade cards.