A couple of days ago, a group from Color Wheel visited the police station. The kids got a tour of the courtroom, police cars, the 911 room and holding cell. Looking at these photos that Juanchella sent over from PD, it’s hard to tell who had more fun – the kids or the police officers.
- RT @Smart911: Don’t let food poisoning spoil your holiday weekend! Follow these tips from @USDAFoodSafety: http://t.co/2OGtB50cz4 9 hours ago
- RT @PattieBaker: They don't just grow bike riders in @DecaturGA. Now it looks like they grow bikes! http://t.co/wB5G66RXqq 11 hours ago
- RT @Readygov: Tips for EMS to prepare work families & home for a disaster: ready.gov/responder #EMSWeek2015 http://t.co/jhdOrNbTmA 11 hours ago
- RT @DecaturArts: During the @DecArtsFest Artwalk tonight--so much going in twitter.com/wildoatsbillyg… 11 hours ago
- New post: Art + Beer Tonight for the Decatur ArtWalk bit.ly/1JHAlnk 14 hours ago