A couple of days ago, a group from Color Wheel visited the police station. The kids got a tour of the courtroom, police cars, the 911 room and holding cell. Looking at these photos that Juanchella sent over from PD, it’s hard to tell who had more fun – the kids or the police officers.
- Free cookies at Touch a Budget 5-7 pm 3/31, #Decaturga Recreation Center ow.ly/KTHMI 17 hours ago
- RT @beactivedecatur: Vote for Jeremy – Decatur Call Center Suuperstar! wp.me/pZeVr-2Bb 17 hours ago
- See trucks! Ask ?s! Touch a Budget is Tues. 5-7pm ow.ly/KTHTg #decaturga @DMetro @Decaturish @DeKalbNeighbor @DeKalbNewsNow 20 hours ago
- RT @butterandcream1: Suns out! Funs out! #enjoyacone Treat yourself to a scoop of housemade, small batch ice cream! http://t.co/CDKM9Cfaj4 20 hours ago
- New post: Statement on civic space in Decatur bit.ly/1G020xD 21 hours ago