A couple of days ago, a group from Color Wheel visited the police station. The kids got a tour of the courtroom, police cars, the 911 room and holding cell. Looking at these photos that Juanchella sent over from PD, it’s hard to tell who had more fun – the kids or the police officers.
- RT @DecaturTourism: Coordinating @dbookfestival volunteers is hungry business. #decaturga #readdifferent http://t.co/soYF1qFCtT 7 hours ago
- RT @GeorgiaPower: Drive an EV? Work at night? Want one flat bill price? Find a rate plan to fit YOUR lifestyle. georgiapower.com/residential/ra… http… 7 hours ago
- RT @beactivedecatur: New creative and culltural enrichment classes beactivedecatur.wordpress.com/2015/08/27/new… http://t.co/vHRQFybKUR 7 hours ago
- RT @Smart911: RT this his cool new interactive infographic that explores 7 common ways kids get hit by cars: ow.ly/Rt3F0 http://… 7 hours ago
- @staciechiz adorable! Look at that smile! 7 hours ago