A couple of days ago, a group from Color Wheel visited the police station. The kids got a tour of the courtroom, police cars, the 911 room and holding cell. Looking at these photos that Juanchella sent over from PD, it’s hard to tell who had more fun – the kids or the police officers.
- Post Edited: This Week in Decatur: Sept. 25-Oct. 1 bit.ly/2cPOoel 2 hours ago
- RT @gacities: ’@DowntownDecatur's long-awaited North McDonough project begins ow.ly/l2Ud304BYiv https://t.co/vjvzoE33gJ 21 hours ago
- A note from the Decatur Votes Committee: There will be a voter registration drive TODAY at the Decatur MARTA statio… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 day ago
- New post: Decatur Presbyterian Church Blessing of the Animals This Saturday bit.ly/2cQ8MM4 1 day ago
- Post Edited: This Week in Decatur: Sept. 25-Oct. 1 bit.ly/2cPOoel 1 day ago