A couple of days ago, a group from Color Wheel visited the police station. The kids got a tour of the courtroom, police cars, the 911 room and holding cell. Looking at these photos that Juanchella sent over from PD, it’s hard to tell who had more fun – the kids or the police officers.
- RT @leonsdecatur: Heirloom tomato+cheese soufflé, roasted onion cream, crispy kale, black pepper. http://t.co/OPt7PrrAYC 7 hours ago
- RT @chaipanidecatur: We've got Papri Chaat, Butter Chicken and Bagara Baingan. And you know what else are bangin'? Our cocktail special... … 7 hours ago
- RT @aileenonthego: Developer Louis Pichulik honored for investment in historic properties in ATL #cities georgiacitiesfoundation.org/Award.aspx?CNI… http://t.co… 7 hours ago
- RT @GeoffKoski: CNN: 'Top Chef' Kevin Gillespie returns to his roots for new restaurant in #DecaturGA cnn.it/1T9wvXb 7 hours ago
- RT @butterandcream1: Fact: Ice cream cures the Mondays! #icecream @downtowndecatur 7 hours ago