The Brick Store Pub is kicking off its week-long 15th anniversary celebration with a fundraiser for the DeKalb History Center. The event is from 2 to 4 p.m. this Sunday and will include the unveiling of the Menaboni mural at the pub that will be on loan from the history center, live music, appetizers and an exclusive tapping of a Dogfish brew.
- RT @amyh_gma: Check out cool specialty shops in Ga's downtowns like Splash of Olive! @DowntownDecatur #detourism http://t.co/v8fn6WKHKy 3 hours ago
- RT @PlanetJennyATL: SOUPER JENNY: We're feasting all week at Souper Jenny! http://t.co/HUYhFKDI7O 3 hours ago
- RT @lilshopostories: Turkey Day is only a few days away! What's your favorite Thanksgiving book? http://t.co/zHEeQhvzlD 4 hours ago
- "@ChrisJEverett: Please stop by and donate to @CaptivateSearch's Food Drive for @ACFB in #Decaturga! bit.ly/11oRQpc" 4 hours ago
- RT @FBDecatur DAILY COMBO Grassfed beef meatloaf sandwich w/ Wisc cheddar sautéed mushrooms & sherry-date BBQ sauce on H&F Sesame burger bun 5 hours ago