A couple of days ago, a group from Color Wheel visited the police station. The kids got a tour of the courtroom, police cars, the 911 room and holding cell. Looking at these photos that Juanchella sent over from PD, it’s hard to tell who had more fun – the kids or the police officers.
- RT @DecaturGardenTr: Thanks @nytimes for including us in your "Gawker's Welcome: House and Garden Tours" article! nyti.ms/1k9Cvyb... 2 hours ago
- RT @CurbedAtlanta: More fascinating Atlanta/#decaturga history. Did you know that some houses in Decatur were moved when #MARTA arrived?... 5 hours ago
- Post Edited: Discounted Georgia Aquarium tickets bit.ly/1hrWeov 5 hours ago
- Post Edited: Take Back Your Meds April 26 bit.ly/1roHBHV 5 hours ago
- New post: Discounted Georgia Aquarium tickets bit.ly/1hrWeov 7 hours ago