A couple of days ago, a group from Color Wheel visited the police station. The kids got a tour of the courtroom, police cars, the 911 room and holding cell. Looking at these photos that Juanchella sent over from PD, it’s hard to tell who had more fun – the kids or the police officers.
- RT @gregvilines: #oakhurst just keeps getting better and better. The Cask Room, coming soon... #DecaturGa instagram.com/p/v3eNJVA4IX/ 1 day ago
- RT @ICMA: We are thankful for our members. What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? #ICMAProud http://t.co/sgiIcm7OYI 1 day ago
- "@Readygov: Traveling for #Thanksgiving? Talk with family about who to call & what to pack for an emergency: youtu.be/p7mHV3el2g0: 2 days ago
- New post: Decatur Holiday Marketplace + Cafe Dec. 5-6 bit.ly/15mOu8Z 2 days ago
- RT @DMetro: New Decatur Grindhouse Burger Location Was Once Home of a Burger Chef wp.me/p23Vhv-8fb 3 days ago