A couple of days ago, a group from Color Wheel visited the police station. The kids got a tour of the courtroom, police cars, the 911 room and holding cell. Looking at these photos that Juanchella sent over from PD, it’s hard to tell who had more fun – the kids or the police officers.
- RT @DBookFestival: Happy to see so many of our favorite Decatur watering holes on this list! #InDecatur http://t.co/LPbk8i8fx2 14 hours ago
- RT @DecaturBeerFest: Big congrats to Mike Jones of Columbus, GA for submitting the winning logo for the 2014 Decatur Craft Beer Festival!... 16 hours ago
- "@WahooGrill offers a great bar special to boost your week in the right direction. Tonight, 2 for 1 specialty cocktails for Bar Guests!" 16 hours ago
- RT @EmergCommNetwrk: The CodeRED #app will keep you informed as you #travel through cities using the #CodeRED system. bit.ly/1h3sgt2 16 hours ago
- RT @GeorgiaPower: #WaysToSave: Did you know you can #SaveEnergy AND up to $100/yr by properly programming your thermostat?... 16 hours ago