A couple of days ago, a group from Color Wheel visited the police station. The kids got a tour of the courtroom, police cars, the 911 room and holding cell. Looking at these photos that Juanchella sent over from PD, it’s hard to tell who had more fun – the kids or the police officers.
- RT @WonderRoot: What should future Metro ATL be like? Share your thoughts with @AtlantaRegional in #theregionalplan survey now!... 15 hours ago
- RT @GeorgiaPower: More #WaystoSave: Keep curtains, blinds & shades closed during summer. Especially on the east & west sides of your... 18 hours ago
- RT @dbldutchdolls: #doubledutchdolls will be featured at the Emerging Authors tent on Sunday at 3:40pm at the #decaturga book festival.... 21 hours ago
- RT @CoCardAtlanta: Book festival expected to draw thousands to Decatur Square - CBS46 News ow.ly/AMnd8 #cocard #decaturga... 21 hours ago
- RT @ATLBusinessServ: Book festival expected to draw thousands to Decatur Square - CBS46 News ow.ly/AMn7M 21 hours ago