A couple of days ago, a group from Color Wheel visited the police station. The kids got a tour of the courtroom, police cars, the 911 room and holding cell. Looking at these photos that Juanchella sent over from PD, it’s hard to tell who had more fun – the kids or the police officers.
- RT @amyh_gma: Check out cool specialty shops in Ga's downtowns like Splash of Olive! @DowntownDecatur #detourism http://t.co/hBYNvcEgJ8 1 day ago
- RT @TomHaynesFox5: Stop by the St. Thomas More 8th grade bake sale this weekend in Decatur, yummy things to eat! @DowntownDecatur http://t.… 1 day ago
- @ChrisMusings Thanks for the heads up! It was cleared this morning. 2 days ago
- New post: 2014 Citizen's Police Academy Graduates bit.ly/1xW0R50 2 days ago
- Stop by Splash of Olive (in the Artisan) for free samples and snacks tonight #decaturga #terrificthursdays ht.ly/ECQP5 3 days ago