A couple of days ago, a group from Color Wheel visited the police station. The kids got a tour of the courtroom, police cars, the 911 room and holding cell. Looking at these photos that Juanchella sent over from PD, it’s hard to tell who had more fun – the kids or the police officers.
- New post: This Weekend in Decatur bit.ly/1haEv4K 16 hours ago
- RT @DancingGoatsATL: Thanks to Roaster Matt (@matthewlasnyder) for bringing his expertise to an in-store cupping today. It was neato.... 16 hours ago
- New post: Decatur Makers say "Thanks, Public Works!" bit.ly/Ql9WUm 17 hours ago
- @winstead16 Perhaps at @revolutiondonut? 17 hours ago
- RT @MakanAtl: Details about our upcoming pop ups. Come join us! Thanks to @ParkersOnPonce for their generosity. tinyurl.com/m694gr8 21 hours ago