A couple of days ago, a group from Color Wheel visited the police station. The kids got a tour of the courtroom, police cars, the 911 room and holding cell. Looking at these photos that Juanchella sent over from PD, it’s hard to tell who had more fun – the kids or the police officers.
- RT @Kijua: @cl_atlanta @DMetro @access_atlanta @AtlantaMagazine @ATL_Events @DiscoverAtlanta http://t.co/Sr8jtknTiw 12 hours ago
- RT @Decatur30030: Breast Cancer Awareness sky over Downtown Decatur! Go Pink!!! @DowntownDecatur http://t.co/SsSkn9FCnL 15 hours ago
- It's the 2014 Decatur Day of Reading. Celebrate by reading Because of Winn-Dixie for 30 mins! weareonthesamepage.org #decaturga 15 hours ago
- RT @oakowls: Worthmore Jewelers Hosts Free Personal Safety Seminar Nov 13 at Decatur Rec Center bit.ly/1wp0zmr 15 hours ago
- RT @leonsdecatur: Fried trout Friday y'all! #decaturlunch #DecaturGa 16 hours ago