A couple of days ago, a group from Color Wheel visited the police station. The kids got a tour of the courtroom, police cars, the 911 room and holding cell. Looking at these photos that Juanchella sent over from PD, it’s hard to tell who had more fun – the kids or the police officers.
- Norbert the puppet will be at Wild Oats & Billy Goats tonight at 6 pm ht.ly/rstvA 2 hours ago
- New post: Decatur Holiday Candlelight Tour of Homes this weekend bit.ly/IFNQau 3 hours ago
- Happy Terrific Thursdays! Shop and dine in Decatur tonight for holiday discounts and specials bit.ly/Hwh1gK 4 hours ago
- @mcplanner I will pass along your feedback to the right person. Thanks! 17 hours ago
- RT @rusdecatur: Strangely 2 tables are open outside BSP on this awesome evening! @brickstorepub @DowntownDecatur 18 hours ago