A couple of days ago, a group from Color Wheel visited the police station. The kids got a tour of the courtroom, police cars, the 911 room and holding cell. Looking at these photos that Juanchella sent over from PD, it’s hard to tell who had more fun – the kids or the police officers.
- Remember: Clocks go FORWARD Sun 2 am RT @DecaturGaFire: http://t.co/6M9qsN8GCb 5 minutes ago
- "@Journalistorian: Wonderful evening @GaCntr4TheBook hearing @Adichieparody talk #race #feminism #literature #Nigeria... 55 minutes ago
- Take a soap making class this spring @mamabathandbody #decaturga loveyourmama.com/classes.htm 1 hour ago
- New post: What's Happening This Weekend in Decatur bit.ly/1ijzKN9 1 hour ago
- RT @ATLmuse: Only time will tell where #freeart will be. Hunters, follow @Map_lanta for info & watch #fafATL feed for other art clues! 3 hours ago