A couple of days ago, a group from Color Wheel visited the police station. The kids got a tour of the courtroom, police cars, the 911 room and holding cell. Looking at these photos that Juanchella sent over from PD, it’s hard to tell who had more fun – the kids or the police officers.
- RT @FidelityBankGA: Our Decatur Team will be at the Decatur Business Association's Blue Sky Concert today in @DowntownDecatur from 12-1pm! … 14 hours ago
- RT @USOPM: "There’s no good time for an emergency but it’s always a good time to get prepared for one." @OPMDirector... 1 day ago
- RT @PSETalk: Build an emergency kit during National Preparedness Month! #NatlPrep ready.gov/kit http://t.co/McBhcsyezM 1 day ago
- RT @ATLHealthLawyer: A nice shoutout in the #Decatur Focus for me and my fellow @LeadersofDeKalb #Decaturites - issuu.com/decaturga/docs…... 1 day ago
- RT @occupymyfamily: Thursday nights are FREE Jazz Nights in Oakhurst: wp.me/p1t9ft-hX5 #DecaturGA #Atlanta 1 day ago