A couple of days ago, a group from Color Wheel visited the police station. The kids got a tour of the courtroom, police cars, the 911 room and holding cell. Looking at these photos that Juanchella sent over from PD, it’s hard to tell who had more fun – the kids or the police officers.
- RT @FarmBurger: 2night in @DowntownDecatur #TerrificThursday @FBDecatur = Free Fries w/ each BLACKBOARD BURGER bit.ly/1C7lcpt http:… 14 hours ago
- Soul food tea party @twistedsoulATL this Thursday. 1/2 off sweet tea baby back ribs, 5-7 p.m. #decaturga 15 hours ago
- New post: Oakhurst streetscape improvements update bit.ly/13haWP0 15 hours ago
- New post: Google Fiber Update bit.ly/1C6DkzQ 17 hours ago
- "@DecaturGADeals: Last Terrific Thursday of the year..Buy $100 gift card at Salon Red & get extra $25 added to it. visitdecaturgeorgia.com/index.aspx?pag…" 18 hours ago